These Little Aussies and Little Animal prints are in stock and ready to post! Would you like to send this as a gift to someone for the holidays? I can gift wrap, add a personalised note from you, and can post directly to a loved one - details below. Or maybe you'd like me to gift wrap it for yourself, I totally get that so go for it! :)
- The Cockatoo and The Savoy
- The Hedgehog and The Instamatic
- The Deer and The Minolta
- The Dinosaur and The Box Brownie
- The Panda and The Ikonette
- The Koala and The Canon -SOLD OUT
- The Wombat and the Glitt -SOLD OUT
- The Possum and The Mini Kodak - SOLD OUT
- The Quokka and The Silette - SOLD OUT
SIZE - your print will be 8x8"
* Professionally printed photograph on Lustre photo paper, not framed or matted
* Signed on the back
* Packaged with backing board and in a cello sleeve.
HOW TO SELECT YOUR PRINT -
- chose the title from the drop down menu above
- if you would like me to gift wrap, add a personalised Christmas note tag (as seen in the photo, made by the beautifully talented 'PaperHeart', my daughter!), and ship direct to a loved one, please enter these instructions in the 'Add note to Susannah' at the checkout.
All work is original. I have added texture (grit and grain) in my creative processing to add an element of vintage charm to the photo. Some colour variations may differ to the printed photo you receive as all monitors display colour differently. Prints are true to colour on my professional monitor.
Copyright Susannah Tucker 2020
Selection of 'The Little Aussies and Animals' prints in stock and ready to ship
Production and Shipping Info
These prints are in stock, packaged with great care and shipped from my sunny Brisbane studio via Express Post.
Please choose carefully as I am unable to process returns or exchanges due to change of mind.
I take great care in packaging your order to ensure it arrives in perfect condition. If your item arrives damaged (eek!) please email me within 1 week of the order arriving. I will arrange replacement products to be sent to you. Please take clear photos of the damage so I can lodge a claim with Australia Post.