This card is for those of us who have loved and lost someone so incredibly special, we still feel her bright light and warmth. In 2020 I lost one of my oldest and most treasured friends. Nearly a year later I wanted to send a card to say I think of her every day. To say I feel her all around me. To say you aren't alone in your grief. To say I miss her so very much. After searching stores and struggling to find a card that said any of what I needed it to say, I created my own range. My hope is that this card, or another from my range, is just what you need to send to someone in the world right now.
Front of card reads - 'she was a ray of sunshine and we will forever feel her warmth'
The inside of the card is blank.
- 300 gsm A6 card with white envelope
- A6 measures 105mm x 148mm (4.1" x 5.8")
- printed on 100% recycled paper, with a matte finish
- please note that due to the nature of recycled paper, some minor dark flecks/spots may be present on both sides of the card. I like to think of these not as imperfections, but as tiny reminders that this product has been created as environmentally friendly as possible.
- white 120 gsm envelope with Peel and Seal
- Made with 100% recycled post consumer waste paper stock
- C6 standard Australia Post stamp size
Cards are packaged in a cello sleeve, which is a Number 5 BOPP bag recyclable in the yellow recycling bin in Australia.
These cards are designed and printed in Australia. Shipped free within Australia from my sunny Queensland studio.
Would you like to have a card shipped outside of Australia? No problem! Head over to my international store to purchase - https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheDaydreamingGirl
Copyright Susannah Tucker 2021
she was a ray of sunshine and we will forever feel her warmth - A6 card
Shipping outside Australia
If you would like to order from outside Australia, please visit my international store - https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheDaydreamingGirl
If you don't see your country available please get in touch and hopefully I will have a production or shipping partner I can use to get my art to you. :)