This card is for those who wish to send a good old fashioned handwritten card to someone you are feeling separated from right now, when we can't travel, we can't hug our family and friends. Because as much as we all love technology and how it's kept us connected during these strange times, there is nothing quite like receiving an actual card in the mail.
Front of card reads - 'The oceans may keep us apart but you are always in my heart'
The inside of the card is blank.
- 300 gsm A6 card with white envelope
- A6 measures 105mm x 148mm (4.1" x 5.8")
- printed on 100% recycled paper, with a matte finish
- please note that due to the nature of recycled paper, some minor dark flecks/spots may be present on both sides of the card. I like to think of these not as imperfections, but as tiny reminders that this product has been created as environmentally friendly as possible.
- white 120 gsm envelope with Peel and Seal
- Made with 100% recycled post consumer waste paper stock
- C6 standard Australia Post stamp size
Cards are packaged in a cello sleeve, which is a Number 5 BOPP bag recyclable in the yellow recycling bin in Australia.
These cards are designed and printed in Australia, and shipped from my sunny Queensland studio.
Copyright Susannah Tucker 2021
The oceans may keep us apart - grief card
All cards are packaged in my Brisbane studio within 2 days of your order being placed, and shipped via Australia Post. Due to ongoing covid related delays, please allow up to 6 weeks for delivery if you live outside of Australia.